How to link Aadhar card to Canara Bank Account-Online/Offline: To get several benefits, you will need to link/update your Aadhar card with your bank account. If you want to get subsidy and many other kinds of benefits then, you should link your Aadhar card with your bank account. So, through this article you will get complete information about how to link/update your Aadhar card with your Canara Bank account through online and offline mode.
Steps to link/update your Aadhar card to Canara Bank Account-Online
- Visit the Official site of the Canara Bank.
- Canara Bank Login Site- Canara bank.in
- Before proceeding you should keep your bank passbook and Aadhaar Card with your Registered Mobile.
- Then you will have to Enter your thirteen digit Account Number and Customer ID for Aadhar card linking (Details are available in your passbook regarding your account number and customer ID).
- Enter One Time Password-OTP which will be sent to your registered mobile number with the Bank.
- Then you will need to click on Submit button.
- If your Aadhar card is already seeded then Status can be viewed there. If Aadhar card is not seeded then click on Link Aadhaar.
- Provide 12 digits Aadhaar Number and click on Submit button.
- Note:-After verification bank will update your Aadhar number with your account. You will also get confirmation about it through SMS on your registered mobile number.
Steps to link/update your Aadhar card to Canara Bank Account-Offline
If you are not using Canara bank net banking then, you can update or link your Aadhar card with your bank account manually also. For that, you will need to follow the below procedure.
- Visit your Canara bank branch with Aadhaar Card and Bank Passbook Original and Xerox both.
- Then, ask for KYC application form to link OR update Aadhar card with your bank account.
- Fill that form correctly and submit it at the counter with Xerox of Aadhaar Card and Bank Passbook
- Canara Bank officer verify your documents and update your Aadhar card with your account.
- Once the verification process will be completed then you will be notified by SMS or Email.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the linking information of the Aadhar card with your bank account. So you can bookmark this page to get the latest information about it.
You may also like to read about:-
Aadhar Card Status – http://www.uidai-aadharcard.co.in/
Corporation Bank Net Banking – https://corporationbanks.co.in/